about bias stuff link home skins tweet tumblr follow

Lolita
11.9.12 | 5:35 AM | 0 comments


Kiss me in the d-a-r-k night tonight. Kiss me in the p-a-r-k out tonight.
 Have you ever felt choked up, so choked that you thought that you were going to die immediately in the insane agonizing pain ? I just had that moment, few seconds ago before I started writing this post. Ha, I was choked because of my singing. I tried to be Mariah Carey way to hard.

Nope, this is not another sad, emotional blogpost cause I had a pretty great day today. A well 180 degree turn from what I was expecting it to be.

Been listening a lot of Lana Del Reys nowadays. Ah, the way she sounds is so perfect. Too bad she's retiring. What a waste of talent.

There's a drama competition that my class participate. Never have I saw so much of togetherness and co-operation amongst our classmates to be honest. Ha, I now feel so blessed to have them. But I hate the girls in my class. Takda semangat nak menang langsung! Semua taknak participate, what the fuck. Luckily the guys are so chill and relax. Hazim has the biggest role, which is Rose, a blind, hot, chick. He have to wear a dress and a Louis Vuitton brown wig and heels. Haa, can you see the commitment ?

I love my work.
X


holysundae